Hello. Thanks for taking the time to visit. Here we will share some of our professional and personal images and notes. I am lucky enough to work in some of the most beautiful city's in Southern Ca. like Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach,Long Beach, San Juan Capistrano,Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Pasadena, Temecula, San Diego and many more. For those of you with images and slideshows on the old blog, don't worry. The Old blog still lives, be sure to comment on any of the featured articles. ~Miguel Pola


Sign Up Today!





Email Marketing by VerticalResponse


Monday, October 8, 2007

Redondo Beach Wedding

Yeah My first post! I wanted to start my blog out with a bang. On Saturday, September 22nd I headed out to meet up with Kyle & Veronica. The day started out super wet. It rained most of the morning. The forcast for the afternoon was to be cloudy and the day turned out to be beautiful!!! Here are several shots from our wedding that day. I also wanted to thank my good friend Anthony who was kind enough to second shoot for me. Kyle & Veronica, I want to thank you for having us there. We had a blast at your wedding.




a couple of the guys




















Check out this sweet one that Anthony got!

























As you can see there were lots to choose from.



thanks for the Love! Also im coming from iweb so bare with me on sizing of images and blogger learning curve. ;)


4 comments:

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Sweet dude!
Loving those huge images... seems you had a great day!

wiljax said...

Awesome images Miguel

and the new blog is sweeeetttt!

Beaton Photography said...

Wow Miguel - I love the shots and the new look of your blog! I really like the top image on the blog - it makes me feel like I'm right there on the beach with them!

Dany Ruipérez, fotógrafo said...

Congratulations for "The new blog".

Good work!!


Greetings from Spain!


Dany.-

 
Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory