Hello. Thanks for taking the time to visit. Here we will share some of our professional and personal images and notes. I am lucky enough to work in some of the most beautiful city's in Southern Ca. like Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach,Long Beach, San Juan Capistrano,Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Pasadena, Temecula, San Diego and many more. For those of you with images and slideshows on the old blog, don't worry. The Old blog still lives, be sure to comment on any of the featured articles. ~Miguel Pola


Sign Up Today!





Email Marketing by VerticalResponse


Thursday, October 11, 2007

Guest Speaker at Cypress College

About 3-4 months ago I was approached by a good friend of mine to be a guest speaker for his Wedding Photography class at Cypress College. Well, that day was last night. It was great experience! Even though I have taught basic photo classes before, this was different. These students knew what they were doing! They all asked great questions. Mostly business questions. I wanted to thank Greg Bumatay for having me as one of his guest speakers. I had a blast! Thanks Greg! Here are a few images that greg was able snap for me while speaking.

















4 comments:

Rodolfo Arpia said...

From here to WPPI man!
Good job!

The Actual Joey Himself said...

Hey Miguel, thanks for stopping by and sharing your beautiful work. Joe Photo is speaking in a few weeks, so if you want to hang out and hear Mr.Metro speak, you are more than welcome to drop by. HA!

Deanna said...

Miguel - You were great and answered alot of questions for me and gave us some great resources! However, after looking at the picture that was taken of me while you were speaking... I REALLY know why I enjoy being behind the lens instead of in front of it! Anyway, you were great and I love cruzing around your website. You do great work. Thanks again for taking the time out of your busy schedule to come and chat with us.

Miguel P. said...

Hey you guys thanks for having me there and not falling asleep. I had a great time

 
Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory