Hello. Thanks for taking the time to visit. Here we will share some of our professional and personal images and notes. I am lucky enough to work in some of the most beautiful city's in Southern Ca. like Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach,Long Beach, San Juan Capistrano,Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Pasadena, Temecula, San Diego and many more. For those of you with images and slideshows on the old blog, don't worry. The Old blog still lives, be sure to comment on any of the featured articles. ~Miguel Pola


Sign Up Today!





Email Marketing by VerticalResponse


Friday, October 5, 2007

Ahhhh, The New Blog, A Face Lift

Dr 91773 has struck again. This time it was my blog. He gave it a beautiful, clean Face lift. So today I received an email from my buddy Rudy Arpia (Dr 91773) stating that my new blog is ready to roll! I'm Super excited I have a ton of stuff to blog so be sure to keep checking in.
I just want to thank Rudy so for giving my blog that much needed face lift. He was super easy to work with. He listened to all my requests and created this clean look for my blog that matched my branding style from my original website. Best of all, now the images are all nice and large. Which was the main reason for getting the face lift.
If you are looking to customize your blog, and take advantage of posting larger images, don't hesitate to contact Rudy. Be sure to check out their website provisage.com
Thanks a million Rudy!

6 comments:

Rodolfo Arpia said...

You're welcome Miguel, I'm glad I could be of help.
See you around!

Anonymous said...

Miguel, tu blog está estupenda!
Voy a volver seguido... ahora pone unas fotos grandes para presumir!

erick pozos said...

Hola Miguel... muy elegante el diseño de tu blog... con mucha clase... felicidades... se ve muy bien... esperamos las fotos de nueva boda para verlas por aca... saludos

erick pozos

ana frias said...

Awesome Blog Miguel! Can't wait to see your entries. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with it!!!

Miguel said...

Hola Tocayo, sencilla sobria y elegante, tal cual debe ser una pagina, creo que me apunto para que me ayuden con la Mia, jejeje, Saldudos y Felicidades

Miguel Yuca

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

awesome new blog miguel! rudy does awesome work!

 
Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory