Hello. Thanks for taking the time to visit. Here we will share some of our professional and personal images and notes. I am lucky enough to work in some of the most beautiful city's in Southern Ca. like Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach,Long Beach, San Juan Capistrano,Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Pasadena, Temecula, San Diego and many more. For those of you with images and slideshows on the old blog, don't worry. The Old blog still lives, be sure to comment on any of the featured articles. ~Miguel Pola


Sign Up Today!





Email Marketing by VerticalResponse


Monday, August 25, 2008

A painting of the girls

So a while back Amelia approaches me with a proposition.   She starts by telling about this guy at her job that is kick ass painter/ artist.   Those of you who know me, know that I am picky as hell when it comes to photos and paintings of photos.  So initially,  I thought, does this guy have a website? Does he have samples of his work.   Let's see his portfolio!  Well, he did'nt have a website, and his portfolio was on his cell phone.  Photos he had taken with his cell phone of his work.  Initially I was like,  well i don't know, I don't want to throw money away!   Well she finally convinced me to  go for it.  After of months,  low and behold!    
BAM!



Here is the original Image that I shot in front of our house some time ago.


His name is Andrew Luckett,  all he has right now is his myspace page and he has a few sample there.  His Tel # is  (510)499-6986

3 comments:

sikiu perez said...

I love the painting, very nice job!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Very nice!!!

Miguel said...

excellent picture and awesome paint, please let me know if Andrew launches his website...

 
Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory