Hello. Thanks for taking the time to visit. Here we will share some of our professional and personal images and notes. I am lucky enough to work in some of the most beautiful city's in Southern Ca. like Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach,Long Beach, San Juan Capistrano,Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Pasadena, Temecula, San Diego and many more. For those of you with images and slideshows on the old blog, don't worry. The Old blog still lives, be sure to comment on any of the featured articles. ~Miguel Pola


Sign Up Today!





Email Marketing by VerticalResponse


Friday, May 2, 2008

Vote For me, The Best Orange County Photographer


One Of my amazing clients Nominated me for "The Best Orange County Wedding Photographer" contest on the  My Fox LA Live Website.  There have been several amazing wedding photographers nominated so this will be a tough competition.   Winner may get a chance to be on the Fox Morning News with Jillian Barbari.   So get out and VOTE!  I Am currently in 6th place.  ;)   Thanks to all of you who already have voted for me.  



 



No comments:

 
Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory