Hello. Thanks for taking the time to visit. Here we will share some of our professional and personal images and notes. I am lucky enough to work in some of the most beautiful city's in Southern Ca. like Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach,Long Beach, San Juan Capistrano,Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Pasadena, Temecula, San Diego and many more. For those of you with images and slideshows on the old blog, don't worry. The Old blog still lives, be sure to comment on any of the featured articles. ~Miguel Pola


Sign Up Today!





Email Marketing by VerticalResponse


Thursday, January 31, 2008

Collette's Catering at the Mukenthaler Mansion & Meridian


Today I had pleasure of having lunch with one of the sweetest people in the Wedding Industry. Her name is Natalie and she is one of the catering directors of Collette's Catering at the Mukenthaler Mansion & The Meridian. I initially met Natalie at the Brea Bridal Show and we hit it off right off the bat. I just wanted to say thanks Natalie for hanging out with me for lunch and taking the time to show me around your beautiful facility today.









No comments:

 
Photography Art Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory